Watch Professor Mike Kelly, Senior Visiting Fellow, Primary Care Unit, Cambridge Institute of Public Health, ask three experienced policymakers about their top tips for researchers.
This video features:
- Dr Alison Tedstone, National Director with Responsibility for Diet, Nutrition and Obesity in the Health and Wellbeing Directorate of Public Health England
- Dr Christine McGuire, Lead on Patient Experience Intelligence – Acute Care and Quality Division, Department of Health
- Professor John Watson, former Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health
- Five top tips from a panel discussion and Q&A featuring Professor Martin Roland CBE, Dr Julian Huppert, and Dr Leila Luheshi
- Have a look at our list of open consultations to find opportunities to help generate impact from your research
- Produced by the Cambridge Public Policy Strategic Research Initiative
- This guide focuses on how to evidence and record impact. Produced by the Cambridge Public Policy Strategic Research Initiative
For further resources for CIPH members, click here.