- 2017 report “Engineering better care: a systems approach to health and care design and continuous improvement” Final-report-Engineering-better-care-version-for-website
John Clarkson, Deputy Chair of the PublicHealth@Cambridge Network, is first author
- 2017 A Manifesto for global sustainable health SHS_Manifesto
This manifesto attempts to summarize the Sustainable Health Symposium that was held in Cambridge in July, 2017. The symposium included conversations on the transformative shift from sickness to wellness, from products to services, towards innovative and frugal technological solutions that support people, communities, the planet, and a new health operating system.
- 2016 Academy of Medical Sciences report “Improving the health of the public by 2040” Improving the health of the public by 2040
This report explores how to organise our research environment to generate and translate the evidence needed to improve the health of the public as a whole.
- 2015 Policy challenges briefing on Ageing (PublicHealth@Cambridge and CSaP): Ageing policy briefing.pdf
The PublicHealth@Cambridge and CSaP Policy Challenge on Ageing was set up to investigate ways to develop a future vision of what an ageing society might look like, and the benefits to society.
- 2013 Big Data round table report: Public-health-and-big-data-report 2013
The three main themes identified were:
- Data collection around health behaviours;
- Additional methodology training for graduate students/early career researchers;
- Opportunities for networking through PublicHealth@Cambridge to aid methodological development to solve data challenges in public health research.
- 2013 Public Health and Sustainability round table report Public-health-and-sustainability-report
- 2013 Public Health from Animals to man round table report:Public-health-from-Animals-to-Man-report