In order to help support policy engagement, the Public Health: Research into Policy project has added online resources for researchers who would like to engage with policy.
- Following a panel discussion and Q&A featuring Martin Roland CBE, Dr Julian Huppert, and Dr Leila Luheshi, we’ve uploaded their five top tips
Watch Professor Mike Kelly, Senior Visiting Fellow, Primary Care Unit, Cambridge Institute of Public Health, ask three experienced policymakers about their top tips for researchers.
This video features:
- Dr Alison Tedstone, National Director with responsibility for diet, nutrition and obesity in the Health and Wellbeing Directorate of Public Health England
- Dr Christine McGuire, Lead on Patient Experience Intelligence – Acute Care and Quality Division, Department of Health
- Professor John Watson, former Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health
- To help find new opportunities for engagement, have a look at our list of consultations
- Produced by the Cambridge Public Policy Strategic Research Initiative
- This guide focuses on how to evidence and record impact. Produced by the Cambridge Public Policy Strategic Research Initiative